10 Apr 2015 SHRM-Atlanta Pegasus Award Nominations
Congratulation to all of you for being nominated for the 2015 SHRM-Atlanta Pegasus Awards. Just by being nominated, you’ve proven that you are a true asset to your organization and to the HR industry. Our judges have been busy over the past week, reviewing all nominations to determine the finalist for this award. And the finalist for the 2015 SHRM-Atlanta Pegasus Awards of Excellence in Human Resources are:
- Mimi Amatruda, Carithers-Wallace-Courtenay, LLC
- Whitney Bennett, PHR, Ingenious Med
- Darryl Bowie, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, Rockdale County Human Resources Department
- Anastasia Brown, Panasonic
- Peter Buch and Mary Dial, Emory University
- Linda Champion Driver, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Cadillac Jack
- Mary Christy, LeasePlan USA
- Clayton State University (SHRM Student Chapter)
- Melisa Cook, SPHR, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Jose De La Cruz, J.D., SPHR, Travelers
- Sheila Dramis, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, HR Partners, Inc.
- Danielly Johnson, Georgia State University
- Kameisha Johnson, Rockdale County Human Resources Department
- Frans Mahieu, Kimberly-Clark
- Scott Mastley, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Resource Alliance
- Farrah McGuffie, Vonage Business Solutions, Inc.
- Lawrence Pressley, Jr., CSP, Encadria Staffing Solutions at Georgia Pacific
- Mike Price, Nidec Elesys Americas Corporation
- Xavier Smith, Clayton State University
- Bob and Lyn Turknett, Turknett Leadership Group
The winners of the 2015 SHRM-Atlanta Pegasus Awards will be announced at the 25th Annual SHRM-Atlanta HR Conference on Monday, April 20th during the morning General Session. General Session is from 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM. All finalist and up to two guests are invited to attend the General Session (special seating will be reserved for finalists and guests). Please check in at the SHRM-Atlanta Registration Desk (located in Concourse A) to receive your complimentary name badge for this session. Self-parking at the Cobb Galleria is complimentary.
Congratulations once again! We look forward to seeing you on April 20th.